Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oka's past.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

Oka's past. Empty
PostSubject: Oka's past.   Oka's past. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Oka looked up at her mother. "Sit up, Oka!" Her mother commanded. "Mom when will we eat? I'm starving!" Oka whined. "If you would shut your mouth then we might get something to eat!" Oka's mother was very strict to her. The mom's name was Kayak. "Mom can I hunt a rabbit, please?" "No, Oka!" Kayak snapped. Oka stood up and walked away, her stomach growling. She caught the sight of a tiny grizzly. "H-hello." She barked. The bear stood up on it's two legs. "Hi." It said back. The baby grizzly walked close to Oka. Oka turned her head to the side. "You're a grizzly, hmm?" "Uh huh." It said back. Oka swished her tail. She turned around to face her mother and then she accidently knocked over the bear. "Oh. Sorry." The grizzly started to cry and it's mother came. Oka froze in the spot. Kayak slashed at the huge grizzly, making it roar menacingly. It swiped Kayak, making her slide across the ground. Kayak snarled at her pup, "Go on you defenseless pup! RUN!" Oka whimpered and ran up a tree. "Oka, no! RUN you stupid dog, RUN!" Kayak lunged at the grizzly's neck and tackled it to the ground. The bear got up, for the wolf's weight was no match for her. The mother brown bear hit Kayak against a huge tree over and over. Kayak let go and she fell to the ground. She opened her eyes and rolled away in time from the grizzly's massive paw. She bit her paw and she wouldn't let go. The mother grizzly roared and flung Kayak to the ground. Kayak gasped for breath and she recovered quickly. She flew at the grizzly but then she got hit by it's paw and she got pinned to the ground. Kayak gasped and the bear's jaws went straight for her neck, making blood splatter everywhere. Oka watched in horror when the bear left, blood on it's muzzle. She jumped out of the tree and she nudged her mom. "M-mother? Mommy!" She laid next to her mom and put her face in Kayak's pelt. Oka soon grew hungry over the days and finally left her mom. She kept walking and walking. Oka saw a dead caribou along the way, and she ate some meat from it. She continued walking until she saw a huge land filled with animals. This is Oka's new home, now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com

Oka's past.
Page 1 of 1