Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) Empty
PostSubject: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Kina grew up in a bad time for her home. The daughters of poor families got beaten everyday. Kina’s father, Soni, seemed to beat her worse then what other father’s did. He would come in the morning and push her out of bed. Then while her little sister, Julien, watched he would whip her or beat her with a bat.
Then finally kina grew sick and tired of it and when her father was beating her one-day she shifted and challenged him. Soni laughed at her but agreed and walked, with her fallowing, to the town’s square where the fighting ring is. He went to the appropriate side and Kina, growling, did that same. Kina had never seen her father’s wolf she was surprised. His human was so young and muscular but his wolf was old, weak, and brittle looking. She thought it would be easy, so did he. They were both surprised. With the whole town watching they fought for hours on end. Close to sundown Kina and Soni were circling each other both growling, both bleeding. Soni was limping even though Kina was bleeding worse the he. The town was quiet so when a car honked its horn Soni jumped and looked at it. Kina saw her advantage and jumped at him grabbing his jugular vein and ripping it out. Killing him. She got off of the limp body and stared at it. When she finally looked away she looked at her mother, Suki, who was horror struck. Kina looked at her Brother, Jawana, who just shook his head and muttered

“Old fool” Then walked off with his mom holding her to help her home.

Kina shifted and went to the town’s witch doctor. He healed her. Then before she left he gave her some advice.

“Just because you changed a tradition, doesn’t make your life better” Then he shoved her out of his place on her way home.

The entire long walk home Kina thought about his words. She also thought of the look when she got there after he saw her on his step waiting for him to get there from the fight bleeding almost everywhere. When she got home Suki took one look at her then ran to give her a hug. Kina stood there and then stared at Jawana, who just repeated what he said at the ring.

“Old fool” then he shook his head and went to his room.

That night kina lay on her bed and thought about her father lying in the ring then what he looked like when they took him away. She sighed and went to sleep.

Months past uneventfully. The young, stupid males, took turns challenging the only female in town brave, or in their minds stupid, enough to challenge her father to a fight and win. She killed half of them, most were in her words easy, the other half backed down after she had them pinned once. Jawana watched her every fight, learning her movements, what she did before she moved every time. Waiting and studding her. He hadn’t talked to her since their father’s burial, or really burning since he died in a fight.

Kina also had the chance to be wed many times by rich werewolves or wealthy warriors who just wanted a strong, beautiful female to make their children strong fighters. This made Kina’s mother very happy, but sadly Kina declined every one. Making her mother angry and resenting Kina. Which only made them fight.

Then a day of a full moon, Kina’s mom was getting ready to lock Herself Jawana, Julien, and Kina in their rooms for the night. Kina came home in a hurry, just before dinner, to get to her room. Suki stopped her from going up the stairs and made her sit down. Kina growled but did what she was told. Jawana looked at her, her eyes were wide and dialated. His eyes widen and her ran to his room locking himself in. The full moon was up early that day. Kina got up and went to the kitchen to warn her mom, but it was too late. Kina’s anger was built up and she grabbed a knife and when her mom turned around, Kina shoved the knife down her throat. Suki fell to the ground and was bleeding out of the throat and mouth. Kina grinned with satifisfaction then ran out after shifting.

When Kina came home she found her brother cradling their mother’s lifeless body. He looked up at her and growled. Kina rolled her eyes and went to her room and saw Julien curled up in wolf form on her bed. Julien looked up at kina then ran out her door and ran away. Kina or Jawana has never seen her after.

Years past fending for herself and Jawana, Kina learned to cook and she got a job. She enjoys cooking and she’s good at it too. Her job is a different story. She works at a bar as a dancer and sometimes gets taken home but she jumps the guys and either kills him or hurts him for him to leave her alone. She’s hit on every night and told she was the sultriest fighter they have ever known.

Jawana stayed with her, never marrying not even dating, who could with a sister like his. He didn’t work but stayed home and worked on the house waiting for a call from the mayor about his sister, which came about daily.

One bad day after work Kina came home and made supper like normal. She was striped and close to being raped. Jawana had just come in from outside as she was setting the table. She looked at him and growled.

“Go wash” she said quickly as she went back into the kitchen to get the food

Jawana already in a bad mood growled at her and sat down not even bothering. When she came out she slammed the food down.

“Damn it Jawana go wash up!” she growled at him as he stood up and stared at her.

“Come on kina lets go to the woods and fight just you and me” he grinned at her

Kina shook her head “no” but she fallowed him to the woods behind their house.

Not passing up the offer to see her brother fight even if it was against her. When they got there Jawana shifted and stared at her as she shifted. He growled at her and she growled back. Kina circled him crouched low. He attacked first taking his claw and scratching under her eye. The scratches bled heavily. Kina laughed then ran up the tree and then watched him pace. When he came to a stop kina jumped down on him grabbing his skin at his neck and tearing it all the way down to his tail. Jawana howled and looked at his back he was bleeding but so was she. He jumped on her pinning her down. She fought back, and hour’s later kina left the clearing dragging her brother with her Jawana was uncounisous.

Jawana didn’t wake for a week. Kina stayed by his side the whole time and when he did wake he shifted and looked at his back he had a scar down his back. He looked at Kina’s beautiful face and saw the scars there and gasped. Kina growled then left for work.

Jawana left Kina then to roam and secretly watched over her. She stayed there for about a week rejecting marriage proposals and fighting the dumb. Then she left on her way to a new place she had heard an about. Night World. Now after Killing Jawana, trying to kill herself over Kuro, getting raped and having a Vampire baby, Kieno, who everyone wants to kill, Kina is finally happy………………. But will that last?
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 am

no bad words please admin would not like this im a mode
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 am

um, pony, I'm fine with cussing as long as it ain't word for word like the people at my school do, aI don't cuss, but I'm fine if others do.

[why do some people say ain't isn't a word? Forget them, even if ain't ain't a word, I'll use it anywayz Razz ]
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:40 pm

ain't is a word! and arn't i a mod too? i forget..
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 pm

haha, I know right? I don't see why people saw it isn't...

and yes, you are a mod too. You can tell by the colors of your names: Dark Blue=Admin (Me)

Light Blue=Mod (DaddysLittleGirl, Ponyfan101, and others too...)

Normal Color= Everyone else =P
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 am

oh ok its just that on the rules it says do not cuss
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 pm

i know but i was already told that we could to an extent
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 pm

yes, cussing IS allowed as long as it isn't word for word. Me, I prefer not to cuss, but I've lived around people who cuss all my life, and it doesn't bother me too much if there is something like the sh** word every once in a while or the c*** word or anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)   Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kina's past (it's a short story essay that i thought would be a good story)
Page 1 of 1