Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor Empty
PostSubject: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 am

FeatherWood~ I walk lightly into my home and sigh happily as I look around. The mist swirled around my body, making it look as if I was walking on air. I smile and wait for my new mate to come, looking around and thinking of my past...
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:01 am

Phantom Night~ I walk slowly in behind her, mist swirling around me, and stop, looking around. The place felt...odd... as if there was something hiding somewhere deep in the heart of the woods... I felt as if I were being watched, but shrugged the feeling off. I had been in hundreds of misty woods... why was this one different? I walked to Feather. "This is your home?" I ask, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:11 am

FeatherWood~ I smile small. "Yes, it is... do you like it here?" I ask, a slight breeze stirring the mist, my mane, and my tail around me.

Veill~ I look down from the trees as a spirit, and my eyes widen when I see Feather. Feather... I say softly, though of course they couldn't hear me... I was dead. There was only one who could hear and see me...

Durzela~ Son. I appear beside my son, an angry sneer on my face. So. Your little friend has decided to return. It is a good thing; I was beginning to think I would have to go looking for her. I look down at my son in resentment and anger. He was the reason I was dead. If he hadn't fallen in love with a stupid mortal filly...

Veill~ I snarl. Father, you cannot seriously still despise her. It is your own fault!

Durzela~ I snort. We shall see whose fault it is; in the meanwhile, I will be plotting how to kill her. I disappear.

Veill~ Father, no-! I sigh when he disappeared, then turned to look back down at Feqather, wondering who was with her.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:13 am

Phantom Night~ I nod, smiling a little. "Yes, it is quite... interesting...."
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:15 am

FeatheWood~ "I am glad," I say, then nuzzle him happily. "But, if you do not like it later, when you know more about it, then we can leave," I say.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 am

Phantom Night~ I look at her, puzzled. "Why wouldn't I like it...?" I ask
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 pm

FeatherWood~ I sigh. "It has an... unpleasant... past..."
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Phantom~ I look at her. "Tell me," I say softly.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 am

FeatherWood~ I sigh. "Promise to not judge it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:04 am

PhantomNight~ I nod my head. "I promise," I say softly. The breeze blew the trees around us, and I looked up at the swaying leaves and branches, thinking. A few birds flew overhead, and a few small mammals hurried with their daily chores. The mist swirled around my legs up to my stomach, but I coud still see through it. Everything was so peaceful, it was hard to imagine that something bad had ever happened here...
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 am

FeatherWood~ I sigh and tell him after a hesistant moment.

[it's in The Past]

Durzela~ I snarl as I watch from the treetops. So she tells someone... I hiss angrily to myself. I guess I'll have to get rid of that stallion too. I watch for a few moments as she tells her past, then disappear through the treetops.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 am

PhantomNight~ I loo at her when it was over. "I'm sorry," I say softly, thinking f everything she had gone through. "It must have been difficult..."
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 am

FeatherWood~ I look up at him. "It was..." I say, my voice so soft it blended in with the gentle breeze that wove its way between the trees to find us. I looked up at the treetops, thinking back to when I was younger... I sigh and shake my head once trying not to remember my past. I didn't want to remember the colt, who had used me to betray me and my herd just so his fater could murder my whole family. A sudden surge of anger that was gone quickly rose inside of me as I thought about him. It was his fault! He had used me, then killed my family and thrown me away as if I were nothing! The anger vanished. But then he had saved me... It was all so confusing, and my head was starting to hurt as if multiple voices were pounding inside my eardrums at once. I shook my head, trying to rid myself of the feeling.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:23 am

PhantomNight~ I look at FeatherWing, concerned. "Are you ok...?" I asked her, stepping a little closer and nuzzling her neck softly, as if to reassure her that it was all going to be all right.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:26 am

FeatherWood~ I look at him and manage a small smile. "Yes... Yes, I believe I'll be all right," I say softly.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:16 am

PhantomNight~ I smile. "Good, but you shouldn't dwindle in your past."
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 am

FeatherWood~ I smile again. "You're right. Do you want to explore?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor   FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FeatherWood Comes Home... With a Visitor
Page 1 of 1