Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonevee

Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him Empty
PostSubject: Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him   Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:47 am

Walks in and cries a cry of looking for mates
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him   Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 am

Aiadale~ I crouch in the bushes and look at the male wolf. It had been a while since I had seen a wolf last, but apparently there were plenty here. My ice blue eyes scanned over the area he was in, but I didn't make any move to join him or answer his call. I had been in my own company for years, and I was reluctant to give up the freedom I had found being with myself just to rejoin my own species. So I settled down and watched, knowing that as long as I kept downwind from the wolf, he wouldn't guess I was there.
Back to top Go down

Balto the male wolf comes for females to join him
Page 1 of 1