Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules: Must Read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

Rules: Must Read! Empty
PostSubject: Rules: Must Read!   Rules: Must Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:43 am

Main Rules:
~YOU HAVE to ask me which land you can claim! Don't just go and claim ask me if you can and IF I say yes, tell me which one!
~NO Powerplaying! Example: I kicked him and he fell down and started bleeding really bad then rolled off a cliff. NONE of that!
~DO NOT be descriptive about breeding! You can say I mounted her, pumped my seeds into her, and dismounted. Everything else is NO.
~You CAN"T be in two places at one time! No opening two Internets and logging on to this twice and being in two places.
~DO NOT be mean to other players or moderators! Remember, I WILL be watching and I WILL find out!
~You can have more than one land belong to you, BUT, you can't own two lands in the Horse Lands, two lands in the Wolf Haven, or two lands in the Fantasy Creatures. ONLY ONE EACH! And I would also very much appreitiacte it if you only take one land, that leaves more room for others. If you would like more than one land ,or any land, to be your's, PM me.
~ONLY wolves and winged wolves live in Wolf Haven, ONLY horses live in Horse Lands, ONLY Fantasy Creatures live in the land Fantasy Creatures! Don't ask to claim in a land that's different than what bio you made!

Mares:
~Have to wait to breed until 3 years old~
~Must wait 1 days after breeding before having a foal~
~Have to wait 2 days after foaling to breed again~
~CAN own herds and claim lands~
~Can run away from herds~

Stallions:
~Have to wait to breed until 3 years old~
~Can't kill mares or foals~
~CAN"T force mares~
~Can only own ONE herd~
~Can claim lands and own herds~

Thanks guys, and remember, I WILL be watching the forums, stick to the rules!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com

Rules: Must Read!
Page 1 of 1