Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kayak Flies In

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

Kayak Flies In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:20 am

Oka just growled. "Why should you be concerned..?" Yogi stay on the ground, un-moving. Luna made up her mind. She waited for her mother to fall asleep and she walked away. I don't need anyone. I got myself. That's all I need.. Oka growled. "Come back here, Luna." "Yogi you hungry?" No answer. "Yogi wake up." She nudged Yogi. "Yogi??" Yogi lay on the ground, un-moving. He wasn't breathing. Tears welled up in Oka's eyes. "YOGI!?" She kept nudging the pup until she just collapsed onto the ground next to him, sobbing. She didn't move. Luna padded back to the sad mother and the dead pup. "Is he...?" Oka looked up at Luna angrily like it was her fault he died. She continued to mourn at the loss of Yogi.

Kayak watched in interest. "Wow..that's sad. I would be sad if someone I loved died.."

lul i hate yogi. he ish waste of tyme XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 am

coco flew down to the foor on the other side of the dead wolf pup head hug low but her eyes loking at the mother
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:55 am

Kayak stared down at Coco. "I wouldn't do that if I were you.."

Oka swiped at Coco, barely missing. "Go away, dumb bird!" She covered her pup up with dirt. She walked away, a long frown on her face. "COME ON LUNA, LETS GO!" Luna followed, her tail tucked. Oka went away from the birds and rested in the trunk of a tree, sadly.

Kayak flew by Coco. "Told you."
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 am

ive done this before ill be fine come here she said to the wolf pup when your mom is a sleep ok i wont hurt you i promise
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 am

Luna stared back at the falcon in dispair.

Kayak spread her wings. "I'm angry with wolves up to.." She raised her wings higher. "Here." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:01 am

ok kid she said to the wolf pup ( you there)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 am

Luna waited until her mother was asleep. Instead of walking back towards the birds, she just walked a random direction. "I don't care where i'm going. I don't care about anything!"

Oka turned over to her side.

Kayak watched the wolf pup go. "Just leave her." She said to Coco. "She doesn't matter. Just like we don't matter to her." She saw humans walk past them. "Uh oh!" She flew up onto the tree branch, motioning Coco to come with. The humans examined the area with big metal sticks. They walked around and one pointed their furless paws, wings whatever it was, at the wolf inside the trunk. They talked in human language and pulled the fat fluff out. They sat her onto a big white thing with rolling things and they threw her into a firebeast (car but in this case, a zoo truck xD). "Firebeasts are so weird and yet so interesting.." Kayak kept staring, facinated. The humans got eaten by the firebeast, as usual, and the firebeast ran off, blowing a cloud of smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:14 am

ill be right back she said to kayak and flew past the fire beast and landed so it can see her
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 am

The firebeast growled weirdly (honk) and it sped out of control but it kept going throught the black path. Kayak called to Coco, "Come on! It might eat you!" The firebeast stopped, thankfully, but a human walked out. It was carrying a metal stick (gun) and Kayak heard a pop-bang sound.

you can either get shot, or not Razz i don care XDD
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:20 am

( a sleeping gun or a killing gun cuse i don't want coco to die)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:23 am

it can be a sleeper and at the zoo they have a falcon pen. and it can be a shot gun. get u or not. u choose cus i wont just kill you like this: The human shot Coco and she fell dead to the ground. yeah i dont do that XD

Kayak flew over to Coco at top speed. "No, Coco! The humans!"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:26 am

coco saw a strange silver thing comeing tordards kayak and pushed her out of the way and coco was shot and soon fell a sleep ( sleeping gun)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:31 am

Kayak flew down to Coco. "Are you dead..?!" (dus she no coco's name? XD) She saw she was still breathing. Kayak looked up at the humans and saw another one of those things coming towards her. She tweeted in fear and she flew out of the way in time. She grabbed Coco in her talons. No use. The humans neared her and they picked her up with these weird sticky things (gloves). "Let me go!" One of the humans picked up Coco and they carried them into the firebeast. Kayak struggled but stopped when she finally realized there was nothing she could do. She gaped at the sight of the firebeast's insides. "Yuck.." She commented.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:35 am

coco moand
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:38 am

The firebeast roared off into an unknown place. Kayak gazed at the view.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:58 am

Frightful~ I see them get taken away and call after them, then swoop down to follow
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Flies In   Kayak Flies In - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayak Flies In
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2