Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~!~The Claim~!~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:56 am

Faye~ I trot in, looking around.

Faya~ I trot in behind her. "Beautiful," i say, also looking around.

Faye~ i nod. "And no onme has claimed yet." A smile curved my lips.

Faya~ I laugh and start to howl and claim the land.

Faye~ I howl with her. A light breeze pickled up and rippled through our coats and making the trees sway. I smile as I stop howling and walk over to one of the many streams.

Faya~ "One of us should always stay here so the land isn't stolen," I say, coming up behind her.

Faye~ I nod, looking around our new home. "Finally a pemanent place..." I muse.

Faya~ I nod in agreement, happy that the tiems of travelling and finding new packs was finally over.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:26 am

Faye~ I look around again, wondering who the first would be to try and take away our home. Both of us were great warriors: where we had come from, our pack had taught males and females to be equals and trained us all to fight. A light breeze ruffled the treetops again, and i wandered over to the pond with the waterfall. I slid into the water to cool off, then looked towards Faya. "You coming?" I asked, then without waiting for an answer, slid under the water.

Faya~ I looked after her and stood still for a moment, breathing in the Fall air. Then I trotted with long strides towards where she had disappeared into the water and peered in after, looking for her in the clear water.

Faye~ i hid under a small outcroping under the water, then burst up and spit water into her face, making her skitter away from the edge of the water, and I laughed at her.

Faya~ I shake my head, water flying to both sides, and grin at her. I jump into the water after her, almost landing on her, and swim to the bottom. A blue gill swam by and I snapped at it, and it skittered away as I resurfaced for air.

Faye~ I laugh and fly out of the water at her in play, landing on her back and nipping lightly at the back of her neck. Fish swam in every direction, and I grabbed a large mouth bass out of the water, jumping off Faya's back.

Faya~ I laugh and jump back on her, making her drop her fish. I swim towards the waterfall powerfully. The water falling down on me was cool, turned white from the froth at the top of the cliff. I laugh and dive through it, finiding myself in a calm pool of blueish water. I jumped onto the bank and shook my body, spraying water everywhere as I looked around. the sand was white and deep; grass grew deep in the back. Shelves of white rock were above me, and I jumped on them, climbing to a medium level.

Faye~ I swim behind her and jump onto the sand, looking around, confused, wondering where she went.

Faya~ With a laugh I jump fromt he shelf I was on and tackle her to the ground, play fighting.

Faye~ I laugh wildly and nip ehr back, wiggling out from under her, grinning.

Faya~ I grin back and lay in the grass.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 am

Faya~ I stand up after a while. "I'm gonna go find wolves to be in our pack," I tell Faye.

Faye~ I nod and stand up as well. "I guess I'll stay here then."

Faya~ I nod and jump into the clear pond. I dive under water and began to swim under the waterfall. I didn't resurface until I was at the edge of the pond on the other side. I jumped out of the water and shook myself, spraying water everywhere. With a grin on my face, I begin to lope away, letting out a parting howl to Faye.

Faye~ I watch her disappear. Once I heard her howl, i howl back.

Faya~ I hear Faye's returning howl and lope of of our valley.
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 am

Cannon followed Faya into her lands. Nice place. How many wolves in the pack? she asked, wondering if it would be a small enough place that she would stay.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am

Faya~ So far? Only you, me, and my best friend. i throw my head back and howl to my friend, loping towards the pond. I jump in and go under water, then come back up and look at Cannon. Coming? I dive back under and swim through the waterfall to teh other side.

Faye~ I hear Faya howl and howl back, standing up and stepping away from the deer's carcass. I had found the deer somewhere in the back of the cave.

Faya~ I emerge on the other side and pull myself out of the water. I shake my coat, spraying Faye with water. Hmm... deer... I say, starting to eat

Faye~ I roll my eyes. rude... back so soon/

faya~ i smirk and nod
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:51 am

Cannon took the waterfall with all the grace of a hunter, swimming across without missing a beat, and coming out on the other side to shake her white coat dry. She followed Faya to where another female wolf was eating a deer carcass. She would pass on any food. She had hunted herself this morning. What? she said sarcasticly, No welcome or introductions?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am

Faya~ i roll my eyes. You weren't within seeing range of Faye just then.

Faye~ I smile and look over the other wolf. Hello, I am Faye.
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Cannon I say without breaking a stride. This place is nice. Secluded. Pleasant. Different from any place I've been before. I'm used to having to fight for my life daily.I laughed weaklyLook at this. A day and a half without being attacked. I'm on a roll.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Faye~ I smile. We want wolves for our pack... but not many. All the other packs we've been in were big and we got... irritated with somethings.

Faya~ I smirk at a memory
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 pm

I relaxed onto my haunches. This would be a different life for me. It really would be nice. I'd advise getting at least one more wolf in the pack that's designed to do the protection stuff, and at least one other hunter for when times get bad. Otherwise pups will deal with the rest of it eventually. And you're right. Large packs suck. Never on top. Never get the crown. king
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Faye~ I shrug and lay down. Yes, we know. Fall may be y favorite season, but it means winter is approaching... So far, i think we'll be fine with only us for now, but we will need more wolves.

Faya~ I lay down
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 pm

I shrugged. There's always my brother, Phantom. He's nearby I think. He'd be happy to have something to do...
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Faya~ I lay down. You can sse if he wants to live here.

Faye~ I yawn and jump into teh pond, diving through the waterfll. I pull myself out of the water on the other side and shake water of me, then lay in the grass
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm

I curled up into a ball in the shade where I was, and tucked my tail under my nose. Hey, I was an arctic wolf wasn't I? I let myself drift off into a peaceful sleep, for once in my life. It was great.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Faye~ I look up at the full moon and yawn. The trees swayed in a light breeze. It was a little chilly, but my coat kept me nice and warm. I yawn again and fall asleep.

Faya~ I yawn

[lol, Kiss This by Aaron Tippin is funny lol]
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:57 pm

[it is]....

Cannon awoke to see the goddess moon shining bright white again. It was almost full, a good sign. She hoped she could find her brother before the full moon, before he left for hell town.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Faya~ I look at her and sigh, then fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Seeing as it was still night, Cannon decided that she would get some more sleep and then go out after her brother, say about five in the morning before it got too hot.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 pm

........Next Day........
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Faye~ I wake up and yawn. I stand and walk off to hunt. I catch a wild turkey and bring it back to eat it.

Faya~ I see it's morning and go out to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm

I woke and somehow knew that I would find my brother if I went out hunting so I did, catching a rabbit and finding him, another one in his mouth, we headed back to where I was staying
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Faya~ I come back and lay beside Faye with a wild duck in my mouth. I satrt eating.

Faye~ I see Cannon approaching with another wolf and bark a greeting.

Faya~ I look up, watching the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Cannon-Walking into the clearing with Phantom at my side felt good. It was just like old times. Little old tiny me walking beside my hulking grey timber wolf of a brother. His ice eyes just looked out at the new two, not seeing them at the moment. Shit. Another flashback. Or was this one a flash forward?

Phantom-I knew that Cannon had taken me to meet two new wolves, and so I snapped out of it. I didn't want to see what ever it was anyway. I dropped my rabbit, and she dropped hers on top. Neither of us was hungry.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Faye~ I satnd up and walk over to them. Hello I say to the new wolf. I'm Faye.

Faya~ I satnd and come up behind her. And I'm Faya.
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Cannon-I step back to give my brother the limelight

Phantom-I'm The Phantom of the Opera, but most call me Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~!~The Claim~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~The Claim~!~   ~!~The Claim~!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~!~The Claim~!~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next